This product is available.
Twin-Cell Life Vest: EAM XF-35 Series (TSO-C13f) - With Whistle
P/N P01074-101W - Standard Lead Time: 3-5 Days (when in stock)
Lead time out of stock: 8-12 weeks
***This item currently has a disruption in stock, please note that lead time can go up to 6 months
**To order more than 25 life vests or additional configurations of the XF-35 model, contact email@example.com.
The XF-35 is only 1.13 lbs. (513 grams). The XF-35 offers significant fuel savings to operators wishing to stay with the added security of a twin-cell vest. 5 year frequency of inspection standard. Please note that all life vests can be inspected and O/H at Tulmar. To contact our R&O, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613.632.1282.
- Inflated Buoyancy: 38 lbs. (169 Newtons) minimum
- Inflated Volume: 970 cu. in. (16 liters) minimum
- Inflation System: Manual CO₂ Inflator and an Oral Inflation Tube in each Buoyancy Cell
- Color: Passenger Yellow
- Service Life: Indefinite if unit continues to pass periodic maintenance inspection
- Frequency of Inspection: 5 years
- Dimensions: 7L x 7W x 2H
- Packed in Polybag
- Adult / child
- USA: FAA TSO-C13f, Type I
- Brazil: ANAC RBAC 21
- Germany: LBA 40.321
- Japan: JCAB CARJ Article 152
- UK: CAA BCAR B4-8
Shipping fees are calculated during checkout.
To order more than 25 vests, contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Tulmar Safety Systems, please visit us at www.tulmar.com.