Single-Cell Life Vest: EAM UXF-35 Series with whistle - P/N P01202-101W - Passenger (Commercial) - Stock Sale
Eastern Aero Marine
Single-Cell Life Vest: EAM UXF-35 Series (TSO-C13f) - Passenger Yellow
P/N P01202-101W with whistle - Standard Lead Time: 5-7 days
**Special in stock item - valid while quantities last. For batch orders, please see here.
This single cell vest is the lightest weight aviation vest in the world, weighing only 0.9 lbs (408 grams). 5 year frequency of inspection standard. Please note that all life vests can be inspected and O/H at Tulmar. To contact our R&O, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613.632.1282.
- Inflated Buoyancy: 35 lbs. (156 Newtons) minimum
- Inflated Volume: 970 cu. in. (16 liters) minimum
- Inflation System: Manual CO₂ Inflator and an Oral Inflation Tube
- Color: Passenger Yellow
- Service Life: Indefinite if unit continues to pass periodic maintenance inspection
- Frequency of Inspection: 5 years
- Dimensions: 7.9L x 5.5W x 2.25H
- Packed in Polybag
- Adult / child
- USA: FAA TSO-C13f, Type I
- UK: CAA BCAR B4-8
- Europe: EASA ETSO C13f, Type I
- Italy: ENAC
- Brazil: ANAC RBAC 21
- Japan: JCAB CARJ Article 152
Shipping fees are calculated during checkout.
To order more than 25 vests, contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Tulmar Safety Systems, please visit us at www.tulmar.com.