Re-usable Pouch for Essex Approved Version PBE - P/N 6445-001
Tulmar Safety Systems Inc.
Type 4 Approved Training PBE Re-usable Pouch
P/N 6445-001 Unit
**To order more than 5 re-usable pouches, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Re-usable pouches for training protective breathing equipment (PBE) allows the user to add a layer to training by incorporating the experience of opening the PBE and removing it from its individual packaging. The pouch is design for the motion to replicate that used to open the packaging of PBE units aboard aircrafts.
- Realistic: Replicates the motion of opening the PBE's individual packaging.
- Easy to Use: Simulated opening motion easy to reset with the use of velcro.
- Durable: Robust materials withstand the repetitive use of training.
- Washable: Textile portion of the product washable in a conventional machine.
This accessory is manufactured to complement the Type 4 Approved Essex Version Training PBEs.
- P/N 6485-006: Type 4 Approved Essex Version Training PBE - Standard Model (click here to purchase)
- P/N 6485-001: Type 4 Approved Essex Version Training PBE - Red Ball Actuation Model (click here to purchase)
To order more than 10 re-usable pouches, contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Tulmar Safety Systems, please visit us at www.tulmar.com.