EAM Bravo Constant Wear Life Vests (TSO-C13f)
P/N P01190-101 - Standard Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
***Please note that this product is discontinued by the OEM. Tulmar will continue sales while stock remains available. MRO services will remain available for the BRAVO life jackets.
This continuous wear, yoke style life vest is ideal for helicopter pilots or anyone flying long distances over open water. The Bravo's compact, lightweight design includes a 2-inch, extra wide, waist strap for comfort and security. Equipped with water-activated light, retro-reflective tape and a whistle. Optional storage pouches attach to the waist strap to hold signal kit or PLB, ELT or EPIRB. Easy fold lines for repackaging.
- Inflated Buoyancy: 36 lbs. (160 Newtons) nominal
- Inflated Volume: 970 cu. in. (16 liters) nominal
- Inflation System: Manual CO₂ Inflator and an Oral Inflation Tube
- Color: Inflatable Buoyancy Cell: Passenger Yellow Outside Cover: Blue, Red, or Yellow
- Service Life: Indefinite if unit continues to pass periodic maintenance inspection
- Frequency of Inspection: 24 months from in-service date (no later than 36 months from manufactured date) for first maintenance inspection, every 24 months for subsequent inspections
**Please note that all life vests can be inspected at Tulmar. To contact our R&O, email email@example.com or call 613.632.1282.
- USA: FFA TSO-C13f, Type I
- Japan: JCAB CARJ Article 152
Shipping fees are calculated during checkout.
To order more than 25 vests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our Website at www.tulmar.com to learn more about us.